SATIVA: 0% Vs ÍNDICA: 100%
THC: Very High
YIELD: Very High
INDOOR FLOWERING: 45-50 dias
OUTDOOR FLOWERING: 25 Sept. / 7 Oct.
- 2nd prize hash Spannabis 2012
Afghan x NL
SHAPE: Robust plant, well branched, with compact and resinous buds. Thick flowers. Few leaves.
EFFECT: Highly potent and relaxing. Ideal for night and medicinal use.
SMELL: Hashish and wood
TASTE: Hashish, wood and spices.
GROUND SOIL COCO HYDRO
NUTRITIONAL NEEDS: Medium, though it admits higher levels
- INDOOR LIGHT: Energy-saving and sodium
- RECOMMENDED HEIGHT WHEN TIME CYCLE CHANGE: 50-70 cm
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: 80- 100 cm
- WEIGHT/YIELD (9 per meter): 40 to 70 g, depending on medium and container size
- OUTDOOR SOWING: between April and July
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: from 2 to 3 meters, depending on sowing time
- OUTDOOR HARVEST: from start to mid October
- WEIGHT/YIELD (in soil): between 500 g and 1 kg
MINIMUM HEIGHT TO PASS ON TO FLOWERING: 20 cm. We recommend 16 to 25 per meter
SUMMARY: Potent and relaxing Indica, with an old-school Afghan taste. A powerful and productive plant with only 45 flowering days.
3 SEEDS PACKET: 25 €
6 SEEDS PACKET: 50€
9 SEEDS PACKET: 75€