SATIVA 80% / INDICA: 20%
YIELD: Very High
INDOOR FLOWERING: 65-70 days
- 1st Prize at Spannabis 2009 (Resin Category)
Mexico/Colombia/Meao Thai /Uzbekistan X G13 Hash Plant.
SHAPE: Rather elongated, well-branched, quite wide, with a great central bud, long and thick.
EFFECT: Basically Sativa-like, tolerable.
SMELL: cask wood and spices, very fragrant
TASTE: Dry, of wood and hashish
GROUND SOIL COCO HYDRO
NUTRITIONAL NEEDS: Minimum, though it appreciates and tolerates larger quantities.
- INDOOR LIGHT: Energy-saving or sodium
- RECOMMENDED HEIGHT WHEN TIME CYCLE CHANGE: 50-60 cm
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: 100-120 cm
- WEIGHT/ YIELD (9 x meter): 50 to 100 g, depending on medium and container size
- OUTDOOR SOWING: between March and July
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: from 2 to 4 m, depending on sowing time.
- OUTDOOR HARVEST: mid October
- WEIGHT/YIELD (in soil): from 1 to 2.8 kg per plant
MINIMUM HEIGHT TO PASS ON TO FLOWERING: 20 cm. We recommend 16 per meter
SUMMARY: Ideal for novel growers for its easy growing. Guaranteed super-production, even with low-energy lighting (200W)
3 SEEDS PACKET: 18€
6 SEEDS PACKET: 36€
9 SEEDS PACKET: 54€