SATIVA 90% / INDICA: 10%
INDOOR FLOWERING: 42-45 days
PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD AS BEST RESIN AT XIII BELLA FLOR ARSECA CUP
SECOND PRIZE WINNER RESIN CATEGORY XIII BELLA FLOR ARSECA
FIRTS PRIZE WINNER AT OUTDOOR SLOVAKIA CANNABIS CUP 2011
SHAPE: Pyramidal and elongated, with a long central bud, continuous, very compact and thick.
EFFECT: Sativa-like and energetic. Day use
SMELL: Sweet and discreet
TASTE: Mildly sweet
GROUND SOIL COCO HYDRO
NUTRITIONAL NEEDS: It works well with medium fertilizers’ levels, though it also admits higher nutrients’ levels.
- INDOOR LIGHT: Energy-saving and sodium
- RECOMMENDED HEIGHT WHEN TIME CYCLE CHANGE: 50-70 cm
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: 80- 90 cm
- WEIGHT/YIELD (9 per meter): 40 to 70 g, depending on medium and container size.
- OUTDOOR SOWING: between April and June
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: around 2 meters, depending on sowing time.
- OUTDOOR HARVEST: between third and fourth week in September
- WEIGHT/YIELD (in soil): between 500 g and 1 kg
MINIMUM HEIGHT TO PASS ON TO FLOWERING: 20 cm. We recommend 16 to 25 per meter.
SUMMARY: The luxury of having a Sativa-effect plant, Indica looking, and with a flowering phase of 42 days, and without giving up great yields. A Jamaican luxury.
3 SEEDS PACKET: 29 €
6 SEEDS PACKET: 58€
9 SEEDS PACKET: 87€